Have Fun & Support Causes with the Illinois Lottery
Throughout the year, we host events and pop up at some of your favorite spots all over Illinois! Depending on the event, you could snag unique giveaways, win incredible prizes, play fun games, or benefit important causes. Make sure to check back here, as well as follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter so you never miss out on the fun and can see the Proof that Anything's Possible®!
Stay tuned for more adventures to come!
Ready to enjoy the summer of 2022? We will be at select events this summer, helping to make your summer a memorable one. Each event set-up will be different; for example, we may be selling Illinois Lottery tickets, giving you a chance to win a prize, or offering a photo booth experience.* Be sure to stop by and visit us if you happen to be at any of these events.
*While supplies last. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase lottery tickets or engage with the Illinois Lottery.
- Chosen Few Picnic: Saturday, July 2, 2022 from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM CT — Jackson Park, Chicago, IL 60637
- Taste of Chicago: Friday, July 8 - Sunday, July 10, 2022 from 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM CT — Grant Park (at the corner of E. Jackson Dr. & S. Columbus Dr.) Chicago, IL 60602
- Chinatown Summer Fair: Saturday, July 30, 2022 from 12:00 - 8:00 PM CT — on S. Wentworth Ave. from W. Cermak Rd. to W. 24th Pl., Chicago IL 60616
- Illinois State Fair: Thursday, August 11 - Sunday, August 21, 2022 from 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM CT — Illinois State Fairgrounds, 801 Sangamon Ave., Springfield, IL 62706 (On Illinois Avenue between Oldani Lane and Corn Dog Lane)
Illinois State Fair
The Illinois State Fair is returning to Springfield this year with a mega line-up of performances, and the Illinois Lottery is making its return to the Fairgrounds as the 2021 Grandstand Sponsor. This will mark the 10th year of being the Grandstand Sponsor at the State Fair!
The Illinois Lottery will also be onsite during the Illinois State Fair, selling players favorite lottery games at its longstanding location:
- On Illinois Avenue between Oldani Lane and Corn Dog Lane
- From 11AM – 9PM CT daily
We hope to see you there!